Monday, June 13, 2011

Every Monday

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Thank you, Java for hosting this week's questions.
Meet Me On Monday

Questions:

1.What is your favorite yogurt flavor?

Ugh! I do not like yogurt.  Have tried it but can't get past the smell.  Now, ice cream I love!



2.  Ankle or knee socks? and on the same theme, white socks or coloured??

I wear ankle socks.  I used to wear knee highs in catholic school.  I like white.  I was never into colored or matching it with the clothes. 
Hanes Womens No Show Socks, 6-Pk


3.  How is the weather right now?

Today is beautiful.  Low humidity and low 70's.  Windows are open with a cool breeze.  The sunset is coming into my window and coloring the walls orangy .



4.  Are you a fast typer?

I can be but the accuracy is very questionable.  I need to rely on spell check and proofread heavily. 





5.  Red or White Wine?

I do not care for wine.  But if I have to choose, I will go with   Kendall-Jackson chardonnay.


Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)