Monday, June 20, 2011

Being with Pappy

Olivia loves to be with her Pappy.  

Olivia has him wrapped around her little finger. She can boss him around. All she has to do is ask and her will be done.

If he is home from work, she wants to be near him.  We were on to the park and she skinned her knee when she fell.  Bill was going to continue and take Josiah and I was going back home and get her cleaned up, but she rather go to the park and be with  her Pappy.


Today, she sat with Pappy in his favorite chair.  Olivia was chattering away and all the while just touching his face.

She loved touching his eyebrows and the top of his head. Pappy just let her. 




 Olivia was being so gentle.  She looked so comfortable sitting on his lap. 
 Or should I say using him as a recliner. 

Am I jealous?  Not at all.


Cartoon Liver Sitting
                                     Chopped Liver Abbie

6 comments:

  1. My husband is "Pappy", too....and our GRANDsons adore him!!! What precious pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb - "Pappies" are awesome people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwwwwwwwww -- what special pics! Your family is lovely!!! And thank you SO much for the comment you left on my blog yesterday. You are right -- everyone fights -- but fighting fair is the key!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyn - They are easy to photograph. If I can't join them, I can take their picture. haha

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious memories captured here Abbie. Beautiful!
    Thank you so much for your lovely words and encouragement in your comments on my blog, so pleased to have you as a follower. I am following you right back :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama of 2 Boys - I hope I don't drive my family insane with the amount of photos I have been taking. haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)