Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Curiosity Killed the cat

If you ever heard of that expression,  it is so true.  Have you ever been shaken to the core?  Did you ever feel like you were ever kicked in the gut?  I know this is full of cliches but this afternoon all of these sayings happened to me. 

I don't want to go into to detail.  All I wish right now is to push a  reset button.  When the choice came down to if I should look, I would have said  no.  It was so innocent.  Little did I know, I was going to read something that would  turn my world upside down.

Something told me to stop but I honestly didn't think it would turn out like this.    My head is all F@#$ ed up!! 

I have tried to justified it.  Maybe I read too much into it.  Maybe it is my warped way of looking at things.  Maybe it is nothing at all.  My self esteem took a big hit.  My security has been incredibly shaken. 

I want to go back and start the whole day again, when I was happy  and looking forward to spending a lovely evening.  Instead I have to find me and pick myself up and figure how to forget and move on. 

If  only I could forget...

Lost Abbie

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm sorry your are going through this. I've had just one thing like that in my life like that...the kicked in the gut feeling and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Prayers for you my friend. Please email me if you ever need to talk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grumpy - Thanks for the offer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)