Monday, March 21, 2011

Sundays are great

I can't believe it is Monday.  I spent most of the day in bed.  I was so tired and hate to admit it but with a slight hangover. 


Love my Lando but on days like these it is tough to walk him in the morning.  Not that I have that many days like these.  Thank God St Patricks is once a year!  Heard someone once say St Patricks is for amateurs.  And I say yes it is!! lol


The good thing about walking Lando was coming back and eating leftovers from the party.  Capriotti's are not bad at all for breakfast.  The best part is the two bottles of water chased with 2 ibuprofen. Did I mention slight hangover?


It was worth it because everyone had a good time.   Announcements were made (my daughter will be having her fourth child and my son from Colorado will be home in a week). Beer flowed freely and "Heavenly Sex" was had by all. 


"Heavenly sex" is a shot.  It contains amaretto, creme de cacao, and grenadine.  It tastes like chocolate covered cherries. 


The best part was I was with my love and partner.  Who by the way, enjoyed his breakfast and took a nap during the day with me, while we watched Harry Potter marathon from our bed.


Great day had by two :)

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)