Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Josiah William

Josiah "Prince" His birthday is 8/1/2006.  My first grandchild.  The first thing I noticed was his hair. He had so much of it and curly.  

He had me at first glance.  He is my heart.  Just thinking about him makes me smile.  We have a bond.  Josiah knows I am always on his side.  He is so smart. and likes things the way he likes things.

He will be turning 5 this year.  Where did the time go?  :(  If I could stop him from growing up and going to school, I would.  But he needs to learn so much.  His brain is so ready to absorb all the things the world has to offer. 

I have such high hopes for him.  I hope I can be the grandmother to him that I had always wished I had. 

Abbie loves her Josiah "Prince" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)