Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

I know that we are almost half way through the month of January. But I couldn't let this go without putting it in print.

2011 was one hell of a year.  Talk about a roller coaster.  I have had extreme highs and extremes lows.  I have been ready to say goodbye to 2011 for quite awhile.


I don't want to call this my new years resolution. I may not stick with it, if I did.  I want to do things differently in the new year. 

The Year of Change. 

This will be my mantra.  I have made a list which I hope to follow.

Control my temper. (not that I am violent) but I have to remember people make mistakes we are all human


Have more fun.  (Try new things, get out of my comfort zone)

Gain more patience. (not be so hard on myself or be a perfectionist)


Improve communication with my family.  (Not give my opinion right away)
 
Enjoy the company of all my grandchildren.  (All of them will be closer in distance this year.)


Blog more (just in case I lose my marbles from spending too much time with the grandkids) <just kidding>


Read more ( broaden my mind - be more open to new ideas)


Find Peace

and if it is possible, adore this man more.

Happy New Year!

Abbie

3 comments:

  1. I love your goals! Patience is one I need to work on this year too, with myself and others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, patience. They say it is a virtue, so I need to find more of it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)