Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Children's Museum

We went to the children's museum.  It was pouring down rain.   Drenched, we went inside to show Zoe a good time.  The section that is meant for her age is a walk way. 
Zoe happened upon a beaver.  Sean got a hold of him and entertained her.

Zoe also came across the fox, who happened to steal her heart and a kiss.

Zoe loved this table.  She cleaned all the leaves with a spatula that she found.

Zoe watched as I turned the wheel to have the little beaver pop out of his home.  I had him play peek a boo with her.

Nothing better than being in Pappy's arms.


Hard Hat Zoe


Zoe loved this slide.


Zoe enjoyed playing with this.  I forget what it is called.  I know you push things along.



I love this family!
  We had a great rainy day!

Abbie





http://www.google.com/imgres?q=rain+clip+art&hl=en&sa=X&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&rlz=1I7ADFA_en&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=eN02Wu0Xg90hTM:&imgrefurl=http://www.cksinfo.com/nature/weather/rain/index.html&docid=v1tKbRSGokZC9M&w=288&h=293&ei=HvCBTqbkH6Ln0QHYxbCNAQ&zoom=1&biw=1477&bih=778&iact=rc&dur=91&page=1&tbnh=124&tbnw=121&start=0&ndsp=36&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0&tx=50&ty=88

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time for her! This post made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GG Mom - I am glad it made you smile.

    Just wanted to say I love your blog. I read every post but I don't comment after 60 or 70 comments you probably get crossed eyed!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)