Wednesday, February 22, 2012

One Request

It was brought to my attention, because I was clueless, that Google  Friend Connect will be closing and I will lose the precious few readers that follow me.


I ask, most humbly, that you please continue to follow me whether subscribing though email or RSS feed.  I have the choice on the right side of this post.


I have a twitter account but I still haven't attempted to connect the blog with it.


I am taking it one step at a time.  I am being pushed into this new medium by Google.   I am learning this on the fly since Google plans to do this on March 1, 2012.  


I was perfectly happy with the old way.   Why the change?  I don't like change.  For whatever their decision to do this,  I have to adjust. Is kicking and screaming okay?    


I hope you will continue this journey with me : ) I have enjoyed reading your comments.  If not,  it was a pleasure to have you as my follower <3 <3


Thank you


Abbie

4 comments:

  1. i know..this is getting complicated!! bloodspot is supposed to be ok, and keep GFC...but there is a new linky tool you can get as another alternative to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have ya on my blog roll so while i may not show up as a follower -- i am indeed reading!

    boooo @ google/blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cyn!

      I know blogger...they sure have to make things difficult.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)