Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tomb Raider

My men in their natural habitat.


They are playing a video game and just relaxing.

They are in total concentration mode.

My oldest boy is so serious when it comes to his video games.

I stealthily move about them.  So I can get these candid shots.  I didn't want to disturb them in their  environment.
My man loves being in their company.

He watches, eats, and chit chats with them.

It had been a long time, since they were together.  I just had to capture this moment. It will be awhile before it happens again.  My son has to go back to Colorado in a few days.

Before I went upstairs, I turned to look and reminisce of a time long ago.  A time when my angels were itty bitty and watching their father play Tomb Raider. 

It is funny. I remember when Bill would play Tomb Raider on a 13 inch screen.  We would all huddle around him on a love seat. This family time would take place in the tiniest room in the house.  It didn't matter what the situation was, we would always have a way to be in a cluster.  As they grew older and bigger, we would have pillows or foot stools so everyone can have a seat.

Tomb Raider can be very stressful. It can be more so, when you have four other people telling and screaming at you to watch out for things. Watch out for the boulders! Jump right now!  Ohh, you fell on the spikes or better hurry up or you are going to drown! Fun stuff like that. I laugh about it and Bill can laugh about it now.

The kids always looked forward to Dad playing the video game.  It was our version of game night. Great times. Sigh.

I quietly left the room and headed upstairs, knowing I hadn't interrupted their time.

Ninja Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)