Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Busy Hands

I love this face. 
It is my granddaughter Zoe.

She got a hold of a box of wipes.

                                                                                                              
She proceeded to take each wipe out.  Zoe is so determined to get every one out that she stuck her whole hand in the container. 


Zoe was so content to just sit there and work on her little project.  How could I stop her?


I adore her reaction in this shot.  She just realized she reached the end.
 

May I have another box of wipes, please?  Since you asked so nicely,  yes you can but don't tell you parents.  :) 

Lady Zoe is such a delight to watch. 

Bad Influence Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)