Thursday, December 29, 2011

Elf Talent

Bill and I were at the Walgreens and I spotted a microphone.  I tried it out and it changed my voice to sound like and elf.  I instantly fell in love with it. 

I have a naturally high voice so this made it ridiculous.  I sang songs from the book that was included with the toy.  Bill even tried a few and I giggled with delight.  It was so light.  I so needed to have some light hearted fun.  I also knew the kids would get such a kick out of it. 

I waited until Christmas eve to spring it on them.  After dinner, I took out the microphone and talked into it.  I could see their heads turn towards me to see what was happening.  The grandkids  loved it.    Miss Olivia turned into a little Beyonce.  The kids took turns singing and screaming into it.  They had so much fun. 

It was the best $20  I ever spent.  My cheeks hurt from so much smiling. 

 Karaoke lovin Abbie



http://watermarked.cutcaster.com/cutcaster-vector-800892951-Female-Pop-Singer.jpg

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)