Monday, April 11, 2011

A Moment in Time

It has been a whirlwind these past few weeks.  My son Sean and his family came for a visit.  

He got in early Sunday morning.  Absolutely loved waking up at 2am for this reason alone :)  It had been so long since Sean was home.

It was S and Zoe's first visit to DE.   Bill and I had been looking forward to this visit for so long.  We have missed our boy.  He was in the military and was stationed in Colorado for these past few years.  We had visited a few times.  It just wasn't enough for me.  I know he is a grown man but I still miss my angel. 

Sean has made an angel himself, well he had help from S. The angel's name is Zoe. They are having another angel in July.  We will be visiting them in August.  As much as it kills me, I have to let mama and Liam rest a bit before I come charging over there with kisses and hugs. Is three weeks enough time?? It will be a short visit.

As you can see, I have already planned a trip and they have barely walked through the door. 

I have been taking pictures throughout this time waiting for an opportunity. A wanted a time when the grandkids were used to one another and that way they would be at ease with a group picture. I was rewarded for my patience. 


I got the shot!


I was able to get a photograph to treasure. Look at the older kids.  They already know how to pose with a baby on their laps. 

I have teased Bill with the fact about where are we going to put the other two grandkids.  He seems to have run out of room on his lap.  He assures me that they will fit.  When that happens, that picture will be my favorite!  lol

So for a moment in time, all was right with the world. I had all of my angels together at the same time in my home.

Timeless Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I do enjoy reading your thoughts :)